Remington has many affordable grooming products for men, but when you search for a grooming kit with both wet and dry use option, the Remington PG6250 WetTech Head, Beard, and Body Grooming Kit is a great solution. Remington has named this feature “WetTech”.
When we see this Remington body groomer, it comes with a standard rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery that provides 60 minutes of wireless use.
The waterproof Remington WetTech PG6250 can be used in or out of the bath. It is entirely immiscible in water and easily cleanable, enabling customers to complete their body grooming in the bath. You can use it with soap, shaving gels or foams, or shaving lotions or creams to have a faster and smoother shaving experience.
The electric Remington PG6250 trimmer will provide close and quick cuts for even your private area like balls, erect nipples, genitals, pubes, and more.
Related Product: Remington F5-5800 Foil Shaver Review
- Full-Size Trimmer
- Trimmer head
- Body hair groomer
- 5 Length Combs
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 8.8 x 4.8 inches
- Product Weight: 13.8 ounces
- Trimming function: yes
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion battery
- Batteries included: Yes
- Power source: Cordless/Corded
- Run time: 60 minutes
Post Update: July
This product is currently unavailable, but there is a newer model that we highly recommend.
Remington PG6250 WetTech Main Features:
For your hair, Remington WetTech is a simple to trim or take on some conventional manscaping, not a lot of razors or hair groomers can perform with the same performance and speed.
It all comes down to understanding what type of hair groomer you will need. It will be your best suitable choice due to its speed and performance.
Many hair groomers of its kind are known for being made by big, reliable manufacturers, which will substitute defective items on the spot. The Remington groomer further decreases the existence of faulty items to nearly zero through excellent QC and an overall robust and resilient development.
This is one of the most resilient hair groomers, and the whole body shaver available in the market, not just within its charge variety, but overall.
The Remington PG6250 Wettech’s prices are quite standard and affordable. You are certainly not being scammed by buying it, though you might not be getting a great deal either. It comes at a middle-of-the-road charge with the same excellent quality.
Prices come down to what you are looking for in a hair groomer, whether it is the price of what you get or not. For its strength, the prices are quite reasonable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How to Use Remington PG6250 WetTech Body Grooming Kit?
- Charge the wireless Remington PG6250 before use.
- Ensure that the hair is thoroughly clean. Use a soft towel to dry the hair.
- Hold the trimmer into cutting position. Cut the hair by looking into making back and forth motions. Apply a little pressure to ensure that your movements are soothing.
- Stretch your skin layer, especially around creased areas, to allow the razor to catch and cut all the hair quickly.
- When you finish cutting, clean the groomer and keep it securely.
Q: How to Clean Remington PG6250 WetTech Body Grooming Kit?
- Switch off the Remington WetTech PG6250 and take away the head safety cap.
- Clean the cutting head by passing it under running standard hot water.
- Tremble the Remington PG6250 so that unwanted standard water can fly off, then let it air dry.
- Substitute its safety cap and shop it securely.
- For deep cleaning, you will need to take apart the groomer and clean its parts independently.
What we liked
What didn’t like
When we compare Remington PG6250 WetTech to other hair groomers and the whole body shaver of around the same charge, it does not have a lot heading for it in this respect. If you search for innovative features in your next buy, you will find this with excellent performance.
If you search for a resilient and efficient item at a reasonable price, you might want to consider it. With the Remington PG6250 hair groomer, you will feel comfort and satisfaction to have the best hair groomer in your hands.
All features mentioned above are what you are in search of a body-grooming item; the Remington WetTech PG6250 will proceed to perform correctly.